Job 22:28 tells us “Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee……”
Therefore, I am encouraging you to make declarations from the Living Word for you, your family, and those who God places on your heart on a daily basis. Below are my personal declarations that I have made for today. Feel free to share some that you use with our WOF sisters!
1. Psalm 118:24 – This is the day which the Lord hath made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!
2. Isaiah 59:19- I decree that a standard is being raised in my life by the Spirit of God and it is defeating every tactic of the enemy!
3. Psalm 91:2- I decree that the Lord is my refuge and my fortress in Him I will trust!
4. Phillipians 4:19- I decree that there is no lack in my life because God is supplying all of my needs according to His riches in glory, in Jesus Christ!
5. Deuteronomy 30:19- Today I choose blessings over cursings and life over death so that me and my seed shall live!!
6. Isaiah 59:1- I decree that the hand of the Lord is not shortened that it cannot save and his ear heavy that he cannot hear!
7. James 5:16- I will not be afraid to confess my faults and pray with others so that I may be healed!
8. Genesis 8:22- I understand that there will always be seedtime and harvest and I decree that every seed that I have planted must come forth in my new season because it’s my harvest time!
9. Proverbs 9:11- I decree that through the Lord my days shall be multiplied and my years shall be increased!!
SEALING THE DEAL DECLARATION OF THE DAY!!!!
10. Hebrews 11:3- By faith I understand that the world was created by the word of God, therefore as I have spoken the word of God through these declarations I expect the manifestation of my words.
Peace, love, and blessings- Michelle
Yes & Amen!!!! Mighty and powerful are the words we speak. I love that God’s word never returns void as we declare it in Faith😊 and see the manifestation of His word in our lives. Speak life & declare!!!!!!
Anointed Faith Family Church (AFFC) is a God-centered, diverse body of believers located in Tomball, TX.
Our sincere desire at AFFC is to create an atmosphere where the Anointing of God is experienced, faith is practiced, families are empowered and the love of God is shared.
We exist to make God clear and visible to the world!Join this church on The City »
on The City